PaciFashions How-To video

February 9, 2010

Q's Day - Tuesday (All about the Boys Collection)

I've recently added a red/white Bandanna Tie to my collection.

I've been trying to make my boys collection larger, and not just with the ties. Speaking about ties, I do have plans to add more pastel colors to the tie collection for Spring. Those colors will include lavender, and pink. Pink is becoming a more widely accepted color for men. Heck, my dad has had a pink collared shirt since I was in high school, so I never thought much about men not wearing pink at all.

There's an adorable little boy in my neighborhood that has worn an adorable pink polo to church, and I just love it. Its actually because of him that I want to add pink as a tie. I do have my daughter posing a few ties for my store, so it has a small appeal for girls.


I've had a few suggestions on what to add to my boys collection, but I would like to hear more from you. Another idea that I have running through my head is customizing PaciFashions with embroidering. I'd LOVE feedback about that idea. I do want to hear more about what you'd like to see in my shop.

No comments: