PaciFashions How-To video

March 31, 2010

Q Find It - (sweet deals) Toy Story movies and $15 at ToysRUs

I saw two offers that I thought I should share.  For ToysRUs and BabiesRUs shoppers this could be a good deal.  For Friday and Saturday only you can receive a $15 "R"Us gift card.  Purchase 2 value boxes of Huggies diapers at any BabiesRUs location, and you'll get a $15 gift card.  Unfortunately I no longer live near one or I would be doing this myself.

This next deal is for anyone and everyone who loves Toy Story (1 and 2) and is eager to see Toy Story 3.  I know I am.  This deal is very sweet.  Make sure you register (its free) with DMR, Disney Movie Rewards.  Go to FatWallet.com and follow their instructions.  If you go to Fry's it might be worth it to call ahead and find out if they include the "buy both and get $10 off" or it won't be as sweet as you hope.  This is an awesome deal, and works, its been tested.  Once you've signed in enter the codes from Fat Wallet into the box on the right side of your DMR page that says enter code.  You need both codes, and you need to download their coupon printer application.


Good Luck and enjoy!

No comments: