PaciFashions How-To video

September 29, 2011

Fall in Luv

October is my favorite month of the whole year! It is followed by my next favorite month; November!  If you can't tell I LOVE Fall.  Of course my birthday is in November, so that does make it even more enjoyable, but most of all I love the colors, the cool air, the holidays and the overall feeling of the season.  Granted I do live in the desert and so there really isn't much to see here that's different than any other part of the year.

So every Fall and Halloween I do my best to show my passion for the season inside my home.  This year all my decorating must wait till the middle of October because my family is getting ready to move.  So to help me stay in the spirit and fun of the season I hope to be introducing new designs in my shop to show my passion.  And don't forget to use the code "LOTOLUV" at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order!

No comments: