PaciFashions How-To video

July 8, 2010

There's still more to come

This summer has been exciting, and very productive!  I have reached, and passed, my 100 sales mark since I opened shop last September.  Just 2 months after reaching that mark I am up to 162!!  I still have new styles to add to my PaciFashions collections and I'm also still on the look-out for more PaciFashion Tie designs.

I would also let to add that, yes, your requests have been heard, and Prince Jammies will soon be in our shop!!!  I have to say they are very cute, and my son, who is almost 3, would NOT let me take them off him.  Oh the bribes I had to make in order to get them off.  They are a two piece set and are made out of the same satin tricot as the Princess Jammies, but no lace.  However, the cuffs on the pants and collar on the shirt are made out of a cotton blend.  I'm very excited about them!!

If there is anything more you would like to see in my shop, please let me know.  I'm always open to more ideas.  If you love my products please let others know!!  Leaving comments and suggestions here is perfectly alright with me!!

No comments: