PaciFashions How-To video

January 24, 2010

Emily Carter's Pacifier Story

I thought I'd share a funny story at the expense of myself about my own child loosing his pacifier P.P.F.D (Pre PaciFashion Days): I was attending a church function that involved racing cars. My son, Daniel was about 4 months old at the time. Sometime that evening I lost track of his pacifier and looked everywhere for ...it. I even thought his cousin's might have taken it.

So, after about a good half hour of looking, I felt a bit of discomfort from my bra. Turns out the pacifier had been hiding in my cleavage the entire time! My good friend could not stop laughing at me. I was completely embarrassed. I sure wish now that my baby would have had a PaciFashion strap to prevent that whole incident.

Better luck for me on the next round of kiddos.

No comments: