PaciFashions How-To video

October 25, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new!

Usually that phrase goes with the changing of a new year, but I couldn't help myself.  I'm so excited to introduce the new look for PaciFashion that I'm jumping the gun and showing it to you now.  My shop has now been open for a little more than a year and all the while I keep finding new styles and/or prints to add to my collection.  I wanted to update the design, but it didn't need a change.  PaciFashion truly is universal.  It works with every type of pacifier out there; NUK, Soother Soothie, Gumdrop, Razz baby,  MAM, you name it, it works with it, no adapters are necessary.

Here's just a taste!





The new look is simply this, matching, color coordinated nylon cords chosen for each strap.  No more plain white cords for every strap.  And the new nylon cord is also more durable and doesn't discolor as easily as the original.  If you think there would be a better color match to a strap that you would prefer, let me know.  I'm definitely open to ideas.  I also have created a listing just for that.  Let me know what you think!  Starting in November all PaciFashion strap will be updated with the new look in every listing!

No comments: